Business plans and feasibility studies
We are here for your Business Plans
Its normal confusion among the peoples regarding Business plans and feasibility study, a feasibility study is not a business plan.
A Feasibility Study is an analysis of the viability of an idea based on investigation ,skills of the relevant field combined with local market (i.e.UAE ,GCC etc.) environment to addresses the question of “Is this a viable business venture.
The Business Plan shows methodically and comprehensibly how the business idea is to be put into effect, what resources are necessary for this and what results are expected.
Either its Business plan or Feasibility Study this is of no use unless it is actually implemented. Successful implementation means convincing your investors, business partners and staff. The proper tool for this is the Business plan.
Some of UAE Free Zone make it compulsory to submit Business Plans before starting a New Business Set Up i.e. DMCC-Dubai ,Health Care City- Dubai etc.
The Feasibility Analysis
- Evaluate whether you and your management team possess the characteristics most common to entrepreneurial success;
- Assess the market for your new business idea;
- Estimate the basic financial feasibility of your business, including potential sales revenues, fixed and variable costs, and break-even figures;
- Identify the pitfalls many new small businesses encounter—and study how you can avoid them; and
- Finally, make an informed choice about whether or not your idea is still attractive and practical.
Request A Call Back
We are specialized in UAE mainland company setup, freezone and off-shore setup
Dubai – UAE
+971 4 388 0012